Welcome to the society’s member SWAP MEET page!
This page is an opportunity for members to list Santa Fe (and other prototype) equipment that they would like to sell or trade to other members. This is a great way to ensure that your extra equipment goes to folks who will enjoy and value it or to find that Santa Fe or affiliated road equipment that you have been seeking! The Society is facilitating this process but does not guarantee the sale. If you have a problem, please contact the seller and if that doesn’t resolve it, contact the webmaster and we may suspend the offending individual’s participation rights. The page is split between prototype materials and model materials. The web content manager will endeavor to keep this page up-to-date but is a part-time volunteer, so patience is requested.
Email addresses use _at_ in lieu of @ to avoid web crawlers. Please insert @ where it shows _at_
- Andrew Watry Books for Sale [posted 11/12/2023]
- Santa Fe Diesels and Cars, Wayner, softbound, VG, $15.
- Son of Doodlebug, McCall, EX, $65
- Santa Fe’s Early Diesel Daze, G, small tears on dust jacket, $25
- Coach, Cabbage & Caboose, McCall, Ex, $45.
- Santa Fe’s Colorado Division Speedway, Walz, EX, $45
- Watching the Trains Go By, Briscoe, EX, $10
- One Man’s Locomotives, Smith, VG, $150
- Additional information: Most bought new, all taken care of. Plus book rate shipping. Happy to hear offer on whole lot. Contact Andrew Watry, watry_at_prodigy.net; 510-684-2350
- Chris Filler models. Chris Filler is a long-time Society member who has built many Santa Fe kits and scratchbuilt many other cars. He is looking to place his collection with other Santa Fe modelers as he prepares to retire from the hobby. All of the models listed below include a reference to Society publications where the prototype car can be seen.
- Available models for sale:
- Contact information: Chris Filler, Telephone: (217) 352-3959, email: cfiller_at_att.net, Chicago area (U.S. Central time zone). Chris prefers to be contacted by telephone.