As a Society dedicated to preserving the legacy of the Santa Fe through modeling as well as historical preservation, the Society takes an active interest in models and kits that are produced. The Society reviews many of these products for historical accuracy. Modelers wishing to get a leg up on which kits are of interest should stay tuned to this page!
- NEW! HO Scale Tk-N and Tk-O Tank Cars, by American Limited. Reviewed by Bob Walz
- NEW! HO Scale Caboose/Way Car, by Athearn. Reviewed by Bob Walz.
- HO Scale EMC 2 Class, by Broadway Limited Imports. Reviewed by Steve Sandifer.
- HO Scale Bx-166 Insulated Box, by BLMA
- HO 2800 Class (later 3000 Class) H-16-44, by Atlas.
- HO 3800 Class 2-10-2/4, by Broadway Limited Imports. Review by Steve Sandifer.
- HO 1937 AAR 40 foot Boxcar Bx-27, by Red Caboose/Intermountain. Review by Steve Sandifer
- HO Mission-Style Depot (No. 933-2920), by Walthers (Cornerstone series). Review by Stephan Duncan.
- N El Capitan, by Kato. Review by Al Willcoxen.
Selected book and media reviews are available on the Publications page. Please contact Pres@atsfrr.net if you would like to contribute some reviews!