- This event has passed.
May 20, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$5
When: Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: La Posada Hotel & Gardens, 303 E. 2nd Street (Route 66), Winslow, AZ 86047
Cost: $5.00 at the door
What Is on the Agenda:
- Clinics by:
- Kenny Rhoads “Riding the Vista Canyon”
- Eric Hiser “Moving the Lading – How the Santa Fe Knew What Cars to Move Where”
- Dave Traudt “Jack Delano’s Santa Fe in Arizona, California and New Mexico”
- Bring models to share! John McCall is bringing some, so can you! We will have tables for display!
- BNSF trains on the Transcon!
- Fun and Fellowship
I regret to report the passing of Jim Nisleit, a frequent attendee and a clinician for this mini-meet. He was going to speak on “Tinting Santa Fe passenger car windows” and on “Santa Fe Express Refrigerator Cars.” Jim will be greatly missed! If someone would like to cover one of Jim’s spots, please let me know and I’ll email everyone with the additional clinic title.
See you in Winslow on May 20th!
Eric Hiser, Winslow Mini-Meet Coordinator, Ehiser.RR@gmail.com